STATE CHAMPION VS STATE CHAMPION

UCSportsFan

On Tuesday Jackson County travels to horse country to try to sweep the AAA State Champion Shelbyville girls, i'm sure "Dateline" will be there again, from what i have seen and heard both coaches have their teams turning up their play as tournament time is almost upon us. Should be a great game and even though i am a diehard Jackson County fan it will be very hard for us to go to Shelbyville and sweep them. However, if there is a team on the planet that can do it, it would be Jackson County. Whats everyone's thoughts on this "CLASH OF THE TITANS"?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baby, you must be a baby to think like that. Jackson County is a good team and well coached but you can bring your own refs and they won't beat Shelbyville by 20 at home, unless Fuller and Newman don't show up, which is possible but not likely. Come on, grow up, baby

Good post flem as i definately agree with you, we are capable of winning the game, however it will definately not be by 20. As for this ref issue, we all know what to expect when we come to Shelbyville, and we are coming to compete and win the game, but it will be a very physical hard fought game, and if the past is any indication of what the future holds, we all know that when in Shelbyville, one end of the court you will get mauled and at the other end if you breath to hard its a foul, but like i have said in past posts, when you schedule games like this you know what to expect and that just makes your team better, i am sure the same can be said when teams talk about coming to Jackson County! :huh: