Lipscomb @ MLK

hsfball

I have a gut feeling that the Mustangs are going to come out fired up and ready Friday Night and spank the Royals. My prediction is the Mustangs by 13. Brad Mcpherson brother of Brent, the point guard, will come off the bench and score 15 and have 10 boards. The bomb squad will be there and be loud and will be led by the "Skipper", MGraves, and "Spanky".

Hoping to spoil the Homecoming!!

2Aguru, Brad Mcpherson is peaking at the right time in practice. I heard he ripped down 30 boards in 4 on 4 yesterday. Look for a surprise off the bench from him. The Bomb Squad(aka. Best student section in 8AA) will def. be on and ready to handle the MLK fans with ease. The total score for the game will probably be like "98 98 98 98." We need the intensity that the Lipscomb Football coacht boards had restored to the Bball boards. Where is Jettjuice27.

Edited by hsfball

this will not be a match. mlk has clearly got the lock on lipscomb. when they shut down brent mc pherson, the inside game with clarence smith and demario dayton will take over on the short and stalky lipscomb. mlk usually doesnt have a croud, but homecoming is different. it will be standing room only.