District 11AAA...AVERAGE?

yunderways555

HICKMAN COUNTY IS NOT A TEAM TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY. THEY ARE NUMBER ONE AND ARE COMING INTO THE GAME HEAD STRONG AND HEARTS POUNDING FOR A VICTORY. WITH LEAVER, DOTSON, JENKINS, PILLOW, FLOYD, WARD, MCGAHEY, GREER, AND IMOBERSTAG THE HEAT WILL BE BROUGHT. SO Hillwood BETTER BE READY TO PLAY. PLUS, IT WOULD LOOK BAD TO LOSE ON YOUR HOME COURT. ABOUT US BEGGING FOR RESPECT . . . . . I'LL JUST SAY WE DON'T NEED IT IF YOU THINK WE ARE BEGGING. RESPECT OR NO RESPECT WE'RE STILL NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!!! AND WE'LL PROVE IT EVEN MORE TONIGHT SO COME AND ENJOY OUR VICTORY. GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY BRADLEY!!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravenwood is the dirtiest team in 11-AAA. They are good for a bunch of juniors and sophomores but i think they play dirty to make up for what they lack physically. Becker is good and flat plays hard. #34 is good and plays hard gets heated easily. #40 is a punk baby who is the dirtiest player in the district...no props for him. they were good and played hard and were very well coached...but their season is over so it doesnt really matter.

HEY BULLDOGS BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM ,, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAME OF FOR LOSING TO Hillwood, IT WAS HARD TO PLAY A GAME THAT THE REFEREES WERE TOTALLY AGAINST YOU. NORMALLY I AM ONE THAT SAYS THE REFEREES HAVE A JOB TO DO AND DO IT TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITY, BUT LAST NIGHT WAS THE WORST CASE OF REFEREES WHO NEEDED TO GO BACK AND STUDY THE GAME OF BASKETBALL...

COACH PUCKETT IF YOU READ THIS KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, I AM GLAD THAT YOU KEPT YOUR COOL ABOUT THESE REFEREES AND I HOPE THAT WHEN OUR GIRLS PLAY ON THURSDAY NIGHT THAT THEY PLAY TO THEIR BEST ABILITY AND HOPE THEY DONT HAVE THOSE REFEREES

GRANT, MASON, AND MICHAEL, GOOD LUCK TO YALL IN WHATEVER YOU DO AFTER YOU GET OUT OF SCHOOL. WE ENJOYED HAVING YOU ON THE BULLDOG TEAM AND HAVING YOU AS AN INSPIRATION FOR THE YOUNGER GUYS

TO MATTHEW, CEEJA , BRADLEY, BRIAN , ANDREW, ISAAC, ZACH, PATRICK, MATTHEW G, MATTHEW H , HANG IN THERE FOR NEXT YEAR BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO STEP UP AND SEE THESE TEAMS AGAIN. SO PREPARE FOR THAT NEXT YEAR AND PLAY TEAM BALL AND BE A TEAM

40 a punk baby? he is out there to win and calling him the dirtiest player in tha district based on one foul (jerel flint) is ridiculous, i was there, i heard the story, and if flint or whoever else goes out of their way to talk trash, then i dont wanna hear them whining after the game when they get what they derserve, they deserved to win, and they deserved everything else they got

FHSRebel

Dont drop your respect for Hhickman County based on the comments of one fan. I'll admit the refs were not great but in how many games have they been all year. I remember a certain Franklin Hickman game at Franklin when they were bad both ways. Our shots were not falling Tuesday night and Hillwood was shooting well. Good luck to them and every team in our district, i would love to see an all 11aaa Region finals. I am sure you would as well.

Raptor...i still say hes a punk kid who thinks he has something to prove...he should let his play speak for him. he can shoot the three ball and is decently talented but is a punk on the court. Franklin high showed Ravenwood what good clean all out effort was in the second half the other night...i admire playing hard but not playing dirty. as for the kid "getting what he deserved," talkin trash during a game is not admirable by any means but being a dirty cheap shot is worse. there will always be some kid who talks but if someone got into a fight everytime it happened basketball would be a mess. again Ravenwood is good and will have a great program down the road but figuratively speaking i believe they had "little man syndrom" in district 11-AAA this year. let your play on the court speak for you.

again ravenwood's season is over so i prefer not to talk about them anymore.

Edited by sportschic24