Chad Hunter From Gordonsville

Uncle Marvin

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

living in Gordonsville my whole life, this is a town where you know every body from birth. i have known chad and his family my whole life, they are good people.when something of this nature happens, it makes us seem closer, even though you may only know of them, it still is close to your heart. chad we love you and you are in our prayers. maxine and rick, you will be in our hearts and prays. hang in there and know we are behind you and praying.

Hey thanx for all your support for Chad we really appricate it.

As of this morning he is doing good. Everyones prayers are really paying off, please keep praying for him and his family. And keep us here at Gordonsville in your prayers, he is dear to all of us. Once again thank you for keeping him on your hearts and in your prayers. If we join together for him I know he will make it through fine.

I just want to say to the girls and boys basketball teams at Gordonsville that it was very classy what they did last night on their wrist bands. Even though Chad didn't play basketball, both teams showed respect by putting his number on their wrist bands. Keep him in your prayers everyone, they are helping!

Sleep, why was today suppose to be the worse? Was he having another surgery or something else?

Edited by setter1704tgr

Sleep, why was today suppose to be the worse? Was he having another surgery or something else?

the 3rd day of his coma was supposed to be a very critical day...something about the swelling i think....all of smith county is praying for him....this is something both schools are coming together for...get well soon chad...

Chad is doing really good, last night the swelling in his face went down so much, that his eyes are open now, before they were so swollen he couldn't open them, however he is still in the coma. The pressure on his brain was 22 last night it is suppose to be at 20 and at one time it was 18, but please remember him in you prayers, beacause even though he is doing good it could change in the blink of an eye. Chad,WE LOVE YOU. GET BACK TO G-VILLE SOON!