Chad Hunter From Gordonsville

Uncle Marvin

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad is doing better today. He gave a gag reflex and his eyes have twitched, two signs that they were looking for. Everyone please keep him and his family in your prayers. Chad I know you can pull through this. Just keep fighting sweetie! You are going to make it, I just know it. Remember that anything is possible with God!

Edited by tiggy

I went to VUMC today and things looked better today than they have in a week. Chad is responding to stimulus and all of his vital signs look to be in good shape. They also took him off the respirator for a couple of hours and Chad was able to maintain breathing on his own. He was put back on it, to keep from fatiguing him too badly. Good news all around.

Keep fighting Chad. The Northfield kids miss you.

Edited by UncleStimpy

I understand that Chad has opened his eyes a few times and appears to be doing some better, but is still in critical condition in the trauma unit.  He will be having more plastic surgery in the next couple of days on the back of his head.  Keep praying for Chad and his family.