district 5AAA predictions

EAGLESPTCHER23

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhea deserves no love, but I will hand it to ya- Cumberland deserves some. I believe they will have a good team this year and will turn some heads this year in District 5AAA. I dont think they lost anyone- does anyone have any info if they did or not?

We just lost 3 players and return the whole pitching staff, and a very deep one at that we have 4 pitchers that could start on any given monday or tuesday and be successful. Also return the whole outfield, which is shaping up to be the best in the district and maybe even the region. :)

Jet2, I have to hand it to ya your team does have a really nice pitching staff that will give you guys a winning season, but I dont agree with you saying your the best in the district and region. EaglesPitcher23, the reason im saying that rhea doesn't deserve any love is because the truth is you dont deserve any. Year in and year out you have a great group of ballplayers, but you end up last in the district! You did win the region my freshman year, but it was a fluke its not likely to happen again anytime soon. I hope you dont get mad at this post, but I have to give you my honest opinion on what I have seen the past 4 years.