Volunteer Falcons Baseball

CHHS72

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck of a win tonight @ central. I believe i called it :unsure: were still in the hunt for the conference we go to hampton tomorrow we need to put them away early and dont let them hang around. There field isnt too good so id like to get out of there in 5 so lets go out and whoopem. Good job tonight guys!!!!

Volunteer 7 Sullivan Central 3

Big win tonight against a good Central club on their field. You guys can play with everybody in this conference. What a great team effort from the mound and all around. Tonight we hit it where they weren't. You had your wish with the good crowd tonight, You called it 96.

We go to Hampton Tuesday with the BIG MO on our side. Let's make a run this week!

GO FALCONS

Volunteer

AB R H BI 2B 3B HR SB HP BB SO SAC PO A E

30 7 9 7 3 2 0 1 2 3 2 1 21 9 5

IP BF R ER 2B 3B HR SO BB BK WP HP

7 33 3 2 3 0 0 3 3 0 1 0

Let me point out that I believe the paper is wrong about Bart's stats. He was 3-3, not 3-4. His first plate apperance was a BB and then he had a single, triple and double.

I have:

Fleming 1-4

Byington 0-4

Ja Frazier 2-4 1 RBI 2 doubles

Bowery 1-2 1 RBI 2 BB

Berry 3-3 1 BB double and triple

Gilreath 0-2 2 HBP

JC Frazier 1-4 3 RBI

McConnell 1-3 2 RBI triple

Smith 0-4

E - Fleming, Byington, Gilreath, McConnell and Smith

Mine may not agree with the book kept on the bench but it does agree with the writher for the Bristol paper. He sat beside me at the game.

Edited by CHHS72

Volunteer 24 Hampton 20

We played horrible enough said. Probably the worst game we've played all year and still came out on top thats a plus. we also battled back when we was down and didnt give up and that is 1 thing about this team we will never give up we havent all year and will never. Dobbs came in and pitched great that is also a plus but we'll have to play better than we did today if we plan on beating Unicoi tomorrow. Game time for tomorrow is 1:00 @ Unicoi in front of there school. I believe Robby Duncan is on the hill. We improve our conference record to 5-2 with the win tonight still very much in the hunt lets go out tomorrow and play hard just like @ central monday night!

CHHS72 please don't post the stats haha

Edited by doubleplay96

FalconBacker, you should have been there. Justo did a great job of battleing after he was down in the count to get a key hit late in the game.

The middle of the order is getting the job done. I hope they keep doing so untill the top of the order gets back in the swing. That is not a knock at anybody. Slumps are a baseball thing. Everybody goes through them. Right now the hits are not falling for some guys. The great thing is that they are still hitting the ball and are not striking out. That means that the ball will start falling in the right spots soon. Keep your heads up guys and do not let it affect your defense and everything will work out.

Get off my knees? You have a warped sense of reality my friend. A joke of humor in there and you still find ways to be negative. Chucky doesn't even play baseball, and it was a jesture of the score. Get a clue. And your own board!!! You, and others alike, are the reason I reserve posting on here. What coacht meant to be a website promoting our TN Athletes is merely a place to "put-down-and-demean-others" now.

Now! To the baseball team, great job of proving some wrongabout how you guys would do this season!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!

B)