Bradley County Baseball

chsbaseball27

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Pickle is just a little above average on the mound, he is really a shortstop and in college maybe a second baseman. He lost to McMinn Central, I think he was pulled after 2 innings and 2 of his wins were against a so-so Cumberland Team. He probably hurt his baseball by playing so much Basketball, but that is his choice. Bradley has to replace Westmoreland and he was their biggest power threat. Their pitching is also a question mark this year. Cleveland has the best returning pitcher in Carver and he should be fully recovered from his auto accident. Koch should be pretty good on the mound and at the plate also. They have to replace Westfield and have lost some pretty good tallent the last 2 yrs. Walker Valley in a series against the other two would more than likely have the edge because of their pitching and they have a really good middle infield almost all of their best hitters are back a year bigger and stronger, many are just Juniors. At times last year they did have trouble getting runners in scoring position home but I think they will be more agressive at the plate this year. Brandon Turner might be the best all around Baseball player in the county and they should be 2 deep at most positions. Tyler Swaford, Kugler, Fromm, Jenkins, Sorah, Dye, McGuire are just a few who should help Turner. So good luck to all the teams and God bless.

Edited by tophat