Shelbyville Eaglettes

showtime7

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Showtime should change his name to Blowtime. <_<  :D  :P

What does that mean? I know Showtime has said some things that are not always in the most positive manner, but believe me when I tell you that he may know these girls basketball teams better than anyone as a whole all over the state. I can't speak for him, but I bet he is just tired of always hearing the rude and unproven allegations about Shelbyville. So before you start badgering him about negative posts, some of you need to go back and look at comments that you made towards Shelbyville and realize that if his comments are somewhat negative, then a large percentage of people on this website are displaying double standards.

They are too many that are throwing stones at glass houses.

Edited by Coach2001

I never said that they would win by 50 points from here on out. I said it is going be tough for anyone in the state to beat them though. I have seen about every team in the state except the Memphis teams and know that Shelbyville is better than anyone I have seen. I think that Powell has a very good team and if they can get it back together then they will make a run at the Eaglettes. Oak Ridge has the most proven coach in East Tennessee and has KeKe Stewart which is a top 5 post player in the state in all grades. I laugh and I mean really laugh when I sit here and listen to all these Sevier County people talk of how great they are. I figured it out that all that "shine" they drink in the mountains is starting to effect thier thinking. <_<

Now I think that Region 4 is going be a better tourney than people think. I feel sorry for who gets 4th and have to travel to Shelbyville for the first round. I think the surprise team is Lawrence County. John Wild is one of the best coaches in the state and has his team starting to peak at the right time. If he gets to the Region Semis then Meak gets to start playing and that going make them that much better. Don't count John Wild out just yet at making another trip to the state tourney.

I never said that they would win by 50 points from here on out. I said it is going be tough for anyone in the state to beat them though. I have seen about every team in the state except the Memphis teams and know that Shelbyville is better than anyone I have seen. I think that Powell has a very good team and if they can get it back together then they will make a run at the Eaglettes. Oak Ridge has the most proven coach in East Tennessee and has KeKe Stewart which is a top 5 post player in the state in all grades. I laugh and I mean really laugh when I sit here and listen to all these Sevier County people talk of how great they are. I figured it out that all that "shine" they drink in the mountains is starting to effect thier thinking. <_<

Now I think that Region 4 is going be a better tourney than people think. I feel sorry for who gets 4th and have to travel to Shelbyville for the first round. I think the surprise team is Lawrence County. John Wild is one of the best coaches in the state and has his team starting to peak at the right time. If he gets to the Region Semis then Meak gets to start playing and that going make them that much better. Don't count John Wild out just yet at making another trip to the state tourney.

They must drink some pretty good "shine" in lawrencburg to. Showtime you really need to get a grip, i'm sorry but Shelbyville will get beaten in the boro. Maybe not by sevier co, but if they take the cockieness you have in there they wont last very long.

good one muffin! :lol:

showtime,flem,gomabsilk,coach2001 and all the other Shelbyville followers do u really think that Shelbyville will win by 50 points from here on out?

I don't think they will win every game by 50 pts, but I do think they will win the state. Just looking at history and the players they have now, I would say it would be a good bet to take Shelbyville.

Really, its only girls basketball. The 49 other states would be laughing at all the uproar on this site over high school girls basketball. I believe that TN is one of the only states to play the girls on the same night as boys (to get larger crowds I figure) If girls hoops was as important as boys nationwide, than we'd be seeing the same amount of March Madness office pools for the girls.

You still have not answered my question of where is Sevier County...I really don't know. Is it a newer school? Only heard of them a couple of years ago.

I saw they beat some team named Seymour or something like that by 2. I guess you are right, nothing to blow your horn about.... Showtime should stay with Shelbyville.

Do you play for Sevier?