scbballfreak;schsbears;etsubound1

zing17

Hey guys, all I heard about was how rowdy the SC student section was and according to several of the players parents five Cocke County students made all of the mighty SC student section look pathetic. I did not get to go to the game due to having to work over-time, but according to the players parents that I talked to today a work...you guys were terrible and embarrassing. They said that CCHS had five students who stood and chanted the whole game while the SC student section sat on their butts holding hands with each other. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM! How can five students from a visiting school come into your house and take over like that. All of the parents said it looked like you all were afraid to say anything for fear of getting beat up. Maybe you guys should call the CCHS students and take some notes on how to be a student section. Both B-ball teams are out there playing thier hearts out and you guys just sit over there like knots on a log. YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC!!!

Hey guys, all I heard about was how rowdy the SC student section was and according to several of the players parents five Cocke County students made all of the mighty SC student section look pathetic. I did not get to go to the game due to having to work over-time, but according to the players parents that I talked to today a work...you guys were terrible and embarrassing. They said that CCHS had five students who stood and chanted the whole game while the SC student section sat on their butts holding hands with each other. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM! How can five students from a visiting school come into your house and take over like that. All of the parents said it looked like you all were afraid to say anything for fear of getting beat up. Maybe you guys should call the CCHS students and take some notes on how to be a student section. Both B-ball teams are out there playing thier hearts out and you guys just sit over there like knots on a log. YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC!!!

Dude why dont you just lay off the student section. The point in cheering is to pump up your team, get them ready to kill somebody else. Now tell me something, what is the point in wasting our energy when we know its not even going to be a basketball game. You can say what you want, but like were gonna act crazy when were winning by 40 points with 6 minutes left in the third quarter, whats the point in that?

Hey, you are right about the reason for cheering so my question is why do you guys never cheer. I have been to many game at SC and I have never seen the student section get the least bit rowdy. If it were not for the parents, the gym would be totally quite. Why don't you three stooges just stay home on Thursday night and we will see if we can get the Cocke County students section to come and wear purple. You guys are jokes! Now, you three stooges get on here and pump each other up with your lies and absurd comments about how rowdy you all get. The rest of us will come to the game tomorrow night only to see the mighty SC student section sitting on their thumbs. Just stay home and do everyone a favor because if you guys are not there at least it woun't be as embarrassing as letting five more students from the other school scare your pants off.

Hey, you are right about the reason for cheering so my question is why do you guys never cheer. I have been to many game at SC and I have never seen the student section get the least bit rowdy. If it were not for the parents, the gym would be totally quite. Why don't you three stooges just stay home on Thursday night and we will see if we can get the Cocke County students section to come and wear purple. You guys are jokes! Now, you three stooges get on here and pump each other up with your lies and absurd comments about how rowdy you all get. The rest of us will come to the game tomorrow night only to see the mighty SC student section sitting on their thumbs. Just stay home and do everyone a favor because if you guys are not there at least it woun't be as embarrassing as letting five more students from the other school scare your pants off.

Dude, like Freak said, why cheer when your team is winning by 43 pts. And another thing we said we cheer in BIG games, I don't think the 4-16 Lady Cocks were a BIG deal. Sorry.

Talking about us being pathetic...you must be to start a thread about three fans who do nothing but cheer for there team. Grow up ...when you can think of something more intelligent to say about sports let me know.....as for the Cocke Co. game like etsu said we only get up for the big ones like tonight.....also the cocke fans didn't even cheer during the girls waxing.....they only got up for the close boys game....come tonight and you will see how to cheer..........go on the boys thread and talk about cheering not here...

Go Bearettes <_<

the cheering section tonight was awesome. the students really came out tonight and showed some spirit.

thank you very much.....we were absoluely buck wild.....we never even set down...and we were constantly cheering....and chanting....we were getting compliments from the other teams parents on our support....not to mention from our own school......if that wasn't a student section i don't know what is.....zing you might want to think before you say anything nexted time :blink: