District 11A MVP?

MaCBob

Jenkins probably comes to everybody's mind. But to be honest the games I have watched him play he hasn't shown me anything but that He has no shot and gives hardly no effort. You can tell be looking at him he has the ability but he doesnt use it in my Opinion.

Ivey or Rotach from MC are two good candidates.

I think Jamar probably is just slightly the best player over Hunter but the both of them should share the award in my opinion. I don't know if it is possible to have two MVP's but this year Hunter and Jamar ran the table for Forrest and they are number one. If Hunter or Jamar wasn't to get it, the award should go to Chris Murdock in Richland. These three players are the best without a dought in District 11A. It will be fun to see though. Great season to all three players, now lets see what you got in the tourneys.

I agree with everyone in this post, the MVP should either be Hunter Shankle, Jamar Jenkins, or Chris Murdock. Hands down the best three players in 11A. I think Jenkins and Shankle might have the slight advantage because their team won the regular season title. Looking foward to a great tourney. Good luck to all 11A teams. It will be fun.

Jamar should get it. Hunter is good but he has Jamar to take the double teams. And their team finished first. Murdock is good but he could only get his team to fourth place. Of course he did not have much help. Ivey and Rotach would have been good choices if their team would have finished first.

Having seen Forrest play several times this year, I really do believe Hunter Shankle should be the district MVP. He isn't as talented as Jamar, but he has really carried them at times this year. Both games against Moore Co., Jamar pretty much disappeared the entire game while Shankle tore them up. If MC had won the district, I would have given the nod to Ivey. While Jenkins is by far the most talented player in the district, he just doesn't seem to play a full game all the time and doesn't play with the same heart as his teammates do sometimes.