craziest dunks you've seen this year

djgiles

Guest doubledouble101

Travis sikes in the region 5a for CPA last night recorded 5 dunks. It was unbelievable! His first dunk was a two handed through down. The second was on a brakeaway where he did a reverse two handed slam. the 3rd he went baseline on skelton for Houston county skelton had position to stop him by being in front of him but sikes went up two hands dunked on him and got the foul and the bucket. the 4th he went on a brake away when one of Houston county's players tried to undercut him but sikes jumped over him slamed it down two hands. the 5th was a tomahawk slam lebron james style. not to mention he could have dunked it two other times on break awys but decided to just lay it up. If there is anyone else in the state that has dunked 5 times this year i would sure like to know who that is. CPA went on to when agianst Houston Co. by 15. CPA plays the boys over at NCS they better get ready or they are going to get dunked on too.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I saw Daniel Singleton throw down one against Happy Valley that was pretty sweet. It looked like one that LeBron James would pull. I knew he could jump since he was the point guard jumping at the tip, but I didn't he could dunk like that. Once he got on the break there whole crowd stood up. I knew a crazy one was about to happen. They said he does that a lot. Not too many top that one.

Your a big fake and i don't want you using my name on coacht anymore.

You people want to talk about guys with hops, well then let me tell you about myself. I play at Oliver Springs High School, and I got the craziest of hops. You should see me in practice. I can dunk almost everytime i try. Sometimes i go up one handed from the right, sometimes i go one handed from the left, but I'm awesome at dunking one handed in the middle. Who cares about dunking in games. I don't want to show the craziest of hops off to the fans. I just like shooting layups and believe me, i can shoot some layups.

I tell you what, I wish all you wannabe 40" verticle guys would come at me. i'd jump over your heads and shoot a layup over your face. This one time our team had a ball on a fast break, and one of our guys lobbed it up. I came out of no where, grabbed the ball and had one of the most beautiful finger roll alley oops of all time. Really, I'm just gonna go ahead and say we need to end this thread and not listen to this imposter djgiles. And you want to talk about dunks. I once had like 5-6 dunks, just in warmups, so lets end this conversation.

dude who the heck is this. i bet you think it is real cool coming on here saying your me. thats not even cool. your just luck i cant find out who is really behind the mask. your lucky. i suggest you stop.

Orangecrush, I know DJ, and that's not something he'd say. I think that may be someone else besides him. In fact, I'm positive that DJ's real screen name is djgiles, not: The real djgiles.

hey i want to thank you for defending me. that isnt me. why would i come on here as The Real djgiles. someone is being stupid and they better hope i dont find out who it is. thanks again. taker e z.