Macon Co. Baseball!

tennisguy

Good ole Macon Co. Baseball. They don't Rebuild or Reload they just RECRUIT!!!!!! :D;)

That has to be the most Idiotic thing that i have ever heard... If they recruited, They would have won the district last year, or maybe even gotten out of the district... No disrespect intented to Macon County, just trying to make a valid point..

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contact, don't argue with the ignorant. Just another frusterated RBS fan that is mad because a guy that would have probably been the best all around player for them made the CHOICE to come to Macon. He felt it was in his best interest if he wanted to play college ball. But thats RBS people for ya. They think leaving them and improving their situation as far as going onto college and possibly playing is a bad thing because your leaving RBS. God forbid that someone actually tries to better themselves.

Contact, don't argue with the ignorant. Just another frusterated RBS fan that is mad because a guy that would have probably been the best all around player for them made the CHOICE to come to Macon. He felt it was in his best interest if he wanted to play college ball. But thats RBS people for ya. They think leaving them and improving their situation as far as going onto college and possibly playing is a bad thing because your leaving RBS. God forbid that someone actually tries to better themselves.

Let me tell you one thing buddy I am from RBS and I sure dont appreciate those mindless comments about RBS. I will tell you one thing there are some mighty fine people in this county that have respect for each other, whether they be from Lafayette or RBS. So dont start acting like Lafayette is any better than RBS because they are some fine people in both and there are some not so pleasant people in both and apparently you are one of the later that thinks because your school is a little bigger, that you are alot better. SORRY MY FRIEND YOU ARE WRONG!! As far as recruiting, no the kid from RBS was not recruited, even though Lafayette did want him to go up there and play and he felt that was best for him. But I also remember a few years back a kid(think he was a Williamson?) that played basketball at RBS, went to Lafayette because he said he had a better chance of playing D-1 ball and RBS beat there sox off and where is the kid now? I know the kid that is coming there to play baseball and he is a very talented athlete and a good kid just as his brother is and he should have a big impact on Lafayette sports. Good Luck to All!!!!!!!!