Macon Co. Baseball!

tennisguy

A team that is gonna shock a lot of people and could do very well this year is Macon County. They've got the best pitcher in the region and some solid hitting in the middle of the line up. If they get more consistant hitting from a few others and if they have a no. 2 that develops, which from what I hear they have one, then this team could go to state. They are lead by a good group of coaches, head coach, the wiley Wayne Deering. Assistant coaches Eddy "Pimp" Clayborne, Jason "Big Daddy" Wheeley, Jason "Give em a coaches call" Hudson, and Will "I've got the easiest job in the world" Taylor. Really all kidding aside though I'm sure the coaches in the region are aware of them but everyone else better get used to this team going all the way! WHOO BABY!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

State Tourny Muffin! Whoo baby. Me and some of the guys have done called road trip if they do go. They have some business to take care of and will still have to play really well to win what is definitely the toughest district in the state. But if they win their own district then they have a great chance of making state. Just getting out of that district will be tough.