Seymour fans

etsubound1st

The rivalry is over for this year, and now we are going our seperate ways, and I wanted to say on behalf of the Sevier Co. fans, that you have all my respect and I will cheer just as loud for the Lady Eagles as I will for the Bearettes this post-season, if both teams play like they did last night neither will lose.

Good luck Bearettes and Lady Eagles.

I want 2 gold balls in Sevier Co.

Totally agreed, one thing i can say about those Seymour girls. They never, ever quit, as far as im concerned Seymour is the team to beat if you want to get the gold ball in AA, they are the real deal. And like etsu said, lets bring home two gold balls in sevier co this year. We will be rootin as loud for Seymour as we will be for our bearettes.

Most definetly....Seymour proved again the other night that they can play with anyone. And I personally belive they can beat evryone in AA. The respect the Symour girls gained with us the sudent section of Sevier Co. is emince. The best thing for this year is to see two gold balls going back home to the mountains. Go lady Eagles and Bearettes and congrats on a great season. :D