Lenoir City 52 Scott Co 50

SportsFan98

Congratulations to LC, LC won in it mattered most.

I know myself and others have given you all a hard time, but I am just glad you all finally broke through with a win. You all are now undefeated in postseason play, and I hope you all can press on through to play in the championship on Fri.

Congrats to a Scott Co team, you all really turned it around towards the end of the year, but come tourney time anything can happen...

Sounds like a great game...congratualtions to LC.

Scott, you guys played your hearts out the second 1/2 of the season...all of us are proud you. Keep up the good work, and I'm sure we'll see some positive things out of you guys in the future. Coach Hall, Coach King, & Coach Hamby...you guys deserve the best, and I'm proud of you and your dedication to your team...congratulations on a very much improved season.......

"You improve as a team during the season. You improve as a player in the off-season."

congrats to LC at the start of the season i knew that LC was going to be the team to beat in the tourney no matter how bad their season was. i remember last year for us when we had our first year with a new coach, we didnt do so great in the season but in the tourney we made it to the region, now the time to step it up. good luck the rest of the year and next.

also congrats to Scott County on a great season, before the season evryone was saying that you all were going to be good but in key games you all still didnt know how to win but i guess in most of them you all showed them differ (AC, OS(us), Loudon, LC) but now its tourney time and anything can happen. Good luck next year.