• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tennessean box score for tonight's 9-AAA Championship game:

Wilson Central (46)- Kelly Gassie 20, Lindsay Antone 10, Jan Davidson 5,

Shequitta Dobson 5, Sara Williams 4, Tierney Jenkins 1, Kellie O'Connell 1

Mount Juliet (38)- Paige Mc Farlin 21, Casey Pigue 7, Miaca Bowman 4,

Christian Gibson 4, Holly Hudson 2

This should be a great confidence boost for Central for the rest of the tournament, knowing they can beat Mt Juliet. Hopefully, they will meet again with the Region 5-AAA Tournament championship on the line.

everyone one looses every now and then. Wilson Central just played a little better tonight. hat goes off to gassie. but next week it starts a new season. i gonna go ahead a mark it down mj will go to state and will give Shelbyville a run for their money. flngrvy i to agree with the surprise fryer has got up his sleeve but lets keep that on the dl and save it for next week or we can just unveil it at state.

I really cant see MJ going to the finals. They took some bumps at districts, and it looks like they rely on Mcfarlin way to much someone else needs to step up and right now i dont see anyone who can. Central looked great last night with a very balanced attack throughout the tourney and i expect it to continue go Lady Cats.

everyone one looses every now and then. Wilson Central just played a little better tonight. hat goes off to gassie. but next week it starts a new season. i gonna go ahead a mark it down mj will go to state and will give Shelbyville a run for their money. flngrvy i to agree with the surprise fryer has got up his sleeve but lets keep that on the dl and save it for next week or we can just unveil it at state.

How would it be possible for Clark to return for the State Tournament? The injury she took to her hip was pretty bad. I just don't see this happening.... It is true she is able to walk around "without" her crutches BUT taking the floor and running up and down the court is a WHOLE NEW DEAL. I just don't see it happening. Why take a chance aggravating the injury and maybe even causing more damage. I don't know where that RUMOR got started from but trust me It's NOT going to happen. TRUST ME no one would love to see Clark back on the court playing MORE than me BUT its NOT going to happen.

Just noticed someone mentioned Smyrna's defense caused Mt. Juliet problems in the district semi-finals.... THE THING that caused the game to be "close" was the terrible FREE THROW SHOOTING... They did manage 19/35 for the game but going into overtime it was 13/29 AND that will GET YOU BEAT. I will say this right now ... I want to see a Wilson Central vs. Mt. Juliet in the Region Finals. BUT Smyrna does scare me and I believe they will give WC a tough game in the semis and remember they did beat Central at Central late in the season.

Paige McFarlin has definetely stepped up and is playing outstanding the past few games. I agree someone else is going to have to step up. Hopefully someone will. Good Luck Lady Bears and Lady Wildcats in the Region Tournament.

i dont know if clark is coming back or not. though she did come off crutches really quick. she could be a fast healer who knows. just like josh helton last year came back and played when everyone thought it couldnt be done so quick. i just think mj can pull of the upset of Shelbyville even without her. they have a very good defense in my opinion. fryer and sims will fix the problem they had against central and come out with revenge on them and the rest of the class AAA. everyone is probably laughing at me but thats ok. in order to achieve your goal of becoming state champions u have to believe in your team. and i believe that mj can win state even if alysha doesnt play.