Region 5A Tournament

hsfootballfan10

Goodpastuer has stepped it up i think. I have a feeling they will have great chemistry in the regional. I dont see NCS beating CPA. It sounds like NCS can shoot but thats all it sounds like that is what everyone is relying on i dont think they can handle 3 games of straight up shooting. I think Goodpasture has the all around best team and will come out on top. Who ever plays them will have to shut down a 6'8 and 6'11 man and that isnt very easy. They play a mean box and 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basketballstar30, sorry man but I think you should stop posting. Youre just not coacht material man, you dont have what it takes to make a intelligent post. And would people please shut your freaking mouths about the dumb preseason scrimmage. You probably havent even seen NCS play before. How are you gonna say we cant rely on shooting for 3 striaght games?? Weve did it for 2 years now. I could go on and on and tell you how stupid you are and dumb your posts are but I'm gonna stop here.

I predict that McEwen will defeat FRA in a close game, with Puckett scoring 25+ points. Also Travis Sykes will put up big numbers against Houston Co., but this game will not be a blowout. Houston Co. is coming off a big moral boost witha win over DA.

In the semi-finals I think Goodpasture will beat McEwen, with both Puckett and Daniels having good games. Also i think NCS will win a nail-bitter over CPA.

In the Championship game i think NCS will edge out Goodpasture by shooting threes and forcing Daniels into foul trouble early.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!