best tennis team

MBball20

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if we put this forum into a movie, it would win an academy award for comedy. All of you are a bunch of little girls who talk way too much crap, I don't care how good you are in tennis or rather I don't care who you are at all you all need to get a life for real the only person that I even liked on this forum was John T and that guy who was talking about THE THIRD oh and by the way riegel113 I would like to know your ACT score and unless you made a 36 on it you have no room or right call anyone an idiot and if you think you do you can come up to one of ezells tennis matches and tell Jenkins or Blackburn that and then we'll see who's the idiot. And whoever said that this forum is a joke you're absolutely correct it really is a joke forum compared to all the other forums on this website and wait this sport really is a joke compared to all the other sports on this website not saying I hate the game of tennis I love it I have been playing since I was 6 but I just hate the game when all these little girly boys come on here and talk about how good they are and how tough, cool, and manly because they play tennis thats what makes me hate the game. But like I said if you think your tough enough come up to one of Ezell's matches and we'll see how tough you really are.

hey man, talkin about being an idiot, there isn't an academy award for comedy. anyways, i dont care about the academy award thing; i just wanted to agree with you man: some guys just sit behind the keyboard and talk a big game and they play like #15 on their school tennis team. granted, some of the guys who talk trash do take tennis seriously and do have some skill, but you can't tell who's who unless they reveal their name, which is a mistake if you haven't figured that out (i cant talk cause i did it). these online forums really dont cant be taken seriously due to lack of identity, but i do agree that the trash talk gets old after a while.

I would just like to say if somebody says they serve 130 mph and you haven't heard of him he obviously doesn't exist or he is joking and you are an idiot for believing it. 130 mph in high school cmon that is tough for some of the best pro players in the world to do so lets all use some common sense. Anyway I think dsmith is an idiot no matter how you look at it. And sweetwater, no nobody cares you loser.