A Fluke?

scbballfreak

Hey showtime, did you happen to read the Shelbyville paper this weekend? Is there any truth to what several sevier co players are a little mad about. It appears that the Shelbyville paper seems to think that the win agianst Heritage for like the 50th consecutive district was a fluke. If anyone saw this game thats a load of bs. Even if you think cait had an off night, sevier totally shut her down. And the sc student section totally took her off her game. If you really think this was a fluke i guess you'll see who is the fluke in two weeks.

I have not read the Shelbyville Paper. I don't think their was anyting in their about the East TN district cause it usally covers the Middle TN teams only. I was at the game and it was not a fluke and Sevier County controled the game in my opinion. I will be back over to watch Oak Ridge, Sevier County, Heritage, and Powell tonight and I know that their was nothing in the Shelbyville paper about Sevier County being a fluke. So go check your sources cause who ever told you this told you a lie cause all the Times Gazette is only talking about Shelbyville vs White County.

Edited by showtime7

Well considering it was the girls bball team, I'm sure they would lie about something like that. And if you havent read it how would you know? Its not news that nobody gives sevier co any respect, why shouldnt the local newspaper join in. thats ok, its just one more thing to get them fired up, which isnt a very good idea for the other team. Heritage saw what happens when you fire up the wrong team, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what this does, but its not gonna be goodfor anybody else.

Hey showtime, did you happen to read the Shelbyville paper this weekend? Is there any truth to what several sevier co players are a little mad about. It appears that the Shelbyville paper seems to think that the win agianst Heritage for like the 50th consecutive district was a fluke. If anyone saw this game thats a load of bs. Even if you think cait had an off night, sevier totally shut her down. And the sc student section totally took her off her game. If you really think this was a fluke i guess you'll see who is the fluke in two weeks.

why would Shelbyville be worried about what Sevier County is doing at this stage of the tournaments. I am a Shelbyville fan and can care less what Sevier is doing right now because it does not affect us.

:D Just want to let you know one thing and that is when you get to M'Boro, if you get their, you won't be playing Heritage anymore you will be playing the Little Man and his Army and they won't be nice at all. Who ever is telling your girls this then is just trying to fire them up and they will need more than a little paper article to beat Shelbyville. The biggest mistake that Sevier County girls made last year is when they painted "Go Beech" on their stomachs when they were watching the state finals game instead of playing in it. THAT WAS A MAJOR MISTAKE CAUSE NEWMAN AND FULLER STILL REMEMBER AND THEY WON'T BE NICE EITHER. :D

:D Just want to let you know one thing and that is when you get to M'Boro, if you get their, you won't be playing Heritage anymore you will be playing the Little Man and his Army and they won't be nice at all. Who ever is telling your girls this then is just trying to fire them up and they will need more than a little paper article to beat Shelbyville. The biggest mistake that Sevier County girls made last year is when they painted "Go Beech" on their stomachs when they were watching the state finals game instead of playing in it. THAT WAS A MAJOR MISTAKE CAUSE NEWMAN AND FULLER STILL REMEMBER AND THEY WON'T BE NICE EITHER. :D

Ya and im sure they're shaking in there boots over that one showtime. And just so you know, shelbyville wont be playing lawrence co anymore when they make it to the boro. We'll see what happens when everybody gets there, but i have said it before and ill say it agian. Its not a good idea to underestimate or make my bearettes angry. Laugh all you want, but im telling you its not a good idea, ask heritage how good it is to make them mad.