Cheatham Co?

wneely

Two of their top players #10 and 30 are about 4'7. I didn't think they were anything special tonight, we just didn't play very good and turned the ball over a lot. :justwrestle:

Sounds like sour grapes....I'm sure Cheatham's good defense didn't have anything to do with Lewis turning the ball over.

Cheatham County may not look like much during warm ups or even when they take they floor, but they are well coached, play good defense, shoot well, play team ball, and are a fundamentally sound basketball team.

With that being said, they still do not match up with Giles very well, but could still pull an upset if everything goes their way. I don't think it will be another Giles blowout.

Good luck to both teams.

Cheatham has good players, but they have two guys who scores the majority of their points. Alex Bowers and Noel Smith.

Bowers is about 6"2-6"3. He is has the all around game. He can hit the three, drive and pull up, or take u in the post. He is a very good ball player.

Noel is little, but he doesnt let that effect his game. He is a excellent ball handler, and he shoots the three better than anybody on the court(he is second in 3 pointers in the mid-state). Sometimes he will drive and draw a foul.

Cheatham plays very good team defense. They rotate very well and draw a lot of charges when the people drive the lane.