WILL CA WIN 10 GAMES?

summertown-rules

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a thought a/b ca/mp players going to the next level...maybe a lot of them havent really tried to go to the next level? I mean you cant sit here and tell me that Adam Anderson, Drew Love or Josh Kempfer couldnt have played somewhere if they had really wanted to. They probbaly couldnt have played for a big D-1 college but I strongly believe that they could have played college baseball somewhere had they wanted to. If someone wants to play badly enough at the next level, they can find a place to play, its just a matter of whether they really want to or not.

i agree. where do all these central players go play at cscc or motlow not a knock on anyone or these colleges but can you seriously tell me that there isnt several players from CA or mp that could go there or could have went there maybe its that they felt at the time that a better education was more important than baseball. and another thing its not hard to market your players when bobby bratton is on your team itd be harder not to market him

CA College Players

**most under Coach Lee Hayes

Chad Estep- Lipscomb- D-1

Brian Fann- Lambuth- Naia

Brian Fuller- Lambuth- Naia

Richie Estep- Lipscomb- D-1

Clint Holloway- Tenn Tech- D-1

Jed Douglas- FHU- D-2

Pernell Knox- FHU- D-2

Drew Turman- FHU- D-2

Jon Roberts- CSCC- Juco

Kelly Bratton- Martin Meth.- Naia

Keith Norman- CSCC- Juco (Drafted 38 Round-Oakland)

Jason Troope- Harding- D-2

Drew Earl-?????????

Nathan McBroom-??????????

Tyler Boshers-????????????

There are more- Just a few off the top of my head

• 1 month later...

i beg to differ. no one hit a shot off ezell last year for the simple fact that the kid didn't pick last year. he was just coming off rotator cuff surgery in the summer before his sophomore and junior year. i do recall davis hitting the first pitch out at summertown during regular season off of sampson perez but not in district tournament, and scherrer did hit a grand slam in the first inning in district tournament, also off sampson perez. sorry but ur wrong about ezell pitching to u last year.