Rockwood Vs. Cosby

XtremeLoco

Rematch from last year's game. Im expecting a great game, and a very loud gym. I got a headache after tonight, I can only wonder what its going to be tommorrow. Both teams, have differant styles of play and it will be a great game. I already know this topic is going to be hot, with all the Cosby fans here on CoachT.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I really didn't want to play Rockwood at home but I'm glad Harriman got sent to the house. After the tourny at Midway last year that team is on "my list"

My 1st look at Rockwood tonight. Does Coach always play that many players...???

The tigers have a lot of talent.

What a crowd..Have the cops asked fans to sit down before tonight.?

I hope it's a great game.

Myself and Mrs. Cosby Eagle will be making the trip one more time.

Just want to add how proud I am of these young men and young women.

A lot of games this year have come down to heart and desire and Cosby has proved that they have a gym full of both.

Good Luck to both teams tom. and Monday night.

Well Cosby ran away with their game and the Tigers had another close fought battle with Harriman. And yes, the tigers always play that many people, our bench is deep with the talent level not falling off very far. Thomas Davis stepped up big tonight and played with emotion and left it all on the court. Brian Reed and Bryson Pryor had exceptional games, but the player of the game was D.J. Allen not for his shooting (which was off badly) but for his defense of the MVP Adam Kreis. Payne and Goddard also stepped up big with the hustle plays. If Rockwood plays heart then i dont see anyone beating them on their home court.

Both teams have had exceptional seasons, making it this far. One team will get to stay at home and one will go on the road. I think that Rockwood is a little used to playing on their court and i know that the seniors will want one more game there.

Advantages: Shooting: Cosby with Black

Inside: Rockwood with Davis, Bowman, Hackler, and Richardson

Defense: Rockwood and Cosby both have great fundamentals

Pressure: Rockwood, they know how to trap on a big court

Coaching: Both teams have great coaches who have been here before.

I have to go with my heart on this one: Rockwood by 4.

Well this one will be a good one......

Cosby showed a couple of new dimensions today with sophomore transfer Dexter Manning and Drew Valentine.

Add in the ever dangerous Kevin Hall, Kent Black and Timmy Blakely......

And if Scott Walker can add another performance

Cosby will matchup well......Should be another Instant Classic Replay.

Yeah Rockwood always plays that many, Coach K is the master of that. It will be a great game though, can't wait. And no they havn't asked them to sit down before, in fact Tuesday they didn't ask. The cop said cause it was unfair for the people sitting behind, that they couldn't see. So I would expect the students to sit in the back on Friday.

I think both the loser and winner of this game will go to state but thats for a later thread. Cosby is good as is Rockwwod. Oneida held Black to 9 or 10 but 24 and 22 stepped up and stroked the open threes. All of Cosby's team can shoot, I gotta give them props for working their butts off and exectuing. Their posts don't miss from 15' in and if they do Blakely can come in and get the rebound if not boxed out. Hall is a great penetrator and has to be stopped for Rockwood to win. If I was Coach K, I would put Davis or Hackler on Blakely all game because Davis is so big and Hackler can jump. Both teams and coaches are class acts.

*Let's just stick to the game- thanks.

Edited by FHSrebel27

Yeah, I believe the "Eagle Nation" ought to chip in some money and by the overweight mayor a new sweatshirt, or at least offer to wash it for him. He has been wearing that nasty things for years. I say have a new election up there in them mountains and elect a mayor with some common sense and with at least a two shirt warddrobe, because Joe Knows.

Give Me a big Ssssssssss. Give me a big Wwwwwwwwwww. Give me a big Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Give me a big Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Give me a big Tttttttttttttttttttt. Give me a big Ssssssssssssssss. Give me a big Hhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Give me a big Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Give me a big Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Give me a big Tttttttttttttttttttttttt. Whats that spell? SWEATSHIRT. Louder. SWEATSHIRT!!!! I can't hear you! SWEATSHIRT. Good job, Mayor with no flair. Come on Cosby fans, you supprt your Eagles in great numbers, how bout starting a sweatshirt drive to get your mayor with no flair some new threads.