Rockwood Vs. Cosby

XtremeLoco

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockwoood wins the Region tonight with a victory over Cosby 50-37. Cosby had a 5 point lead at halftime, but Rockwood came out in the 2nd half and stepped it up for a big win. Need to celebrate the Victory tonight, but tonight is the only night...got the Sub-State Monday night. Good Luck to Cosby in their Sub-State game and let us have 3 teams from Region 2 in the State. And let those refs not ref any of are games. Boy were they bad.

seems like Rockwood attracts bad refs.

I hope they reconsider where they have the district and region tournaments now.

1. The roof leaks, it was crazy tonight supprised sombody didnt leave with a few stiches on that slip and slide they call the floor.

2. Rockwood gym must not have AC

3.There is not enough seats, people pay 4 dollars then have to stand or sit on the floor.

1.) I don't really think the roof leaks.

2.) The floor was wet, because a fan who decided he was hot went and hung with the door open all of halftime to cool himself off.

3.) I saw plenty of seats on the far side of the Cosby side. And the Rockwood side wasnt' really sitting so you could have found one their.

4.) Can't use AC...for the reason of the floor getting wet.

5.) And you had to see the floor getting wet coming. With the storm outside..it being hot outside...and all the people inside.

seems like Rockwood attracts bad refs.

I hope they reconsider where they have the district and region tournaments now.

1. The roof leaks, it was crazy tonight supprised sombody didnt leave with a few stiches on that slip and slide they call the floor.

2. Rockwood gym must not have AC

3.There is not enough seats, people pay 4 dollars then have to stand or sit on the floor.

:D 1. The roof doesn't leak.

:lol:2.Slip and slide??? Somebody's telling their age!!

:huh:3. How many high school gyms can you name with AC?

:blink:4. Not enough seats??? Man - what are you talking about, this is one of the nicest gyms in which to play ball.

C'mon folks - let's play ball - not bash each other!!!

:huh:3.  How many high school gyms can you name with AC?

My post is a little late. I've been busy watching the Lady Eagles reach the Boro for the first time since 75. I don't know how many gyms have AC but I can name one that does. The Eagle's Nest.

Now on to the game.

Rockwood's depth and the heat played a huge role in the end. Cosby seemed to run short on fuel efficiency which showed in their shots not falling. The first half went more along the pace Cosby needed. Rockwood is a great team which everyone knew before the game. As a former player I knew Rockwood had some tough matchups for the Eagles.

How about the MVP performance Timmy Blakely showed throughout the tourney. He is only a soph and hasn't reached his full potential. He is the most fundamental player I think I've ever seen. I don't think there is an argument over anybody else getting the award. Rockwood won by it's depth not a single player.

I wish the tigers luck against HC. I believe you guys will be goin' down the BIG ROAD next week.

And to my boys go take out the rangers just like we did a few years ago.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!