Trousdale County over Clay County

TNBballMan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A great game....great atmosphere, great plays...the score is a little misleading... both teams were close til the last two minutes. The yellow jackets were ahead by five with two and half minutes remaining when a Clay County guy tried to take a charge. They called it a block then counted the shot....very questionable in my opinion.

I thought going to this game that the best 3 teams in the region weren't in the final...but Trousdale proved me wrong. They have no superstars and have beaten Westmoreland twice, Gordonsville, and Clay County in the past couple of weeks. There chemistry and defensive intensity is electric. Clay County had a couple of things bite them in the butt, such as holding for the last shot and turning it over. Best of luck to both teams in sectionals....

Hey Sleep, Uncle Marvin and dlu07 come on down Monday night. We'll save ya some seats for the game. Due to studying for my classes that I've got this weekend I wasn't able to make the game, cell phones are wonderful. I think I got on mothers nerves calling every 20min. Thanks to everybody that has supported this team. We here are very proud of this group of special young men. Somebody said we didn't have any superstars, we have them and its all the guys that play on that team. We're proud of ya guys.

TCHS Yellow Jackets Back-to-Back District and Region Champions 2003-2004

Hey Sleep, Uncle Marvin and dlu07 come on down Monday night. We'll save ya some seats for the game. Due to studying for my classes that I've got this weekend I wasn't able to make the game, cell phones are wonderful. I think I got on mothers nerves calling every 20min. Thanks to everybody that has supported this team. We here are very proud of this group of special young men. Somebody said we didn't have any superstars, we have them and its all the guys that play on that team. We're proud of ya guys.

TCHS Yellow Jackets Back-to-Back District and Region Champions 2003-2004

i watched trousdale play before the season started in a scrimmage and they werent playin too well but they always end up tough...once their football players get in the mix....same thing last year....although they had penny last year...he was a great player...but this year they r well rounded....they play great as a team...who do they play monday night....i'm gonna have to get their early... :D

I am a Player at Trousdale County. I would like to thank all of you people that supported us. We had an awesome cheer section. I hope that everyone can be at the game on monday night. They are in for a show. All 5 of our starters are supperstars. Nelson Harper is our leading rebounder on our team. When he is out on the court look out. Matt Paxton is underrated he grads offensive rebound and puts them back up for points. Also on the defensive end he blocks out 1 or 2 guys everytime. Daniel Kemp is one heck of a point gaurd. He leds our team with three's and we hope that he can knoc down a few more in Monday night's game. Jesse Sullins was the Distric MVP. Although, everyone said that Austin should have gotten it but who has gotten there team further. Corey Pryor was the region MVP. He is just an outstanding athelte. Who at the first of the year thought that the Trousdale County Yellow Jackets would be back to back distric and region champions?