Wayne County at CPA

Bighurt

I would like to clarify a few things for you blaklite, CPA does not recruit. Please do not post unless you know what u are talking about. CPA cannot recruit because we do not offer financial aid, that is why we would have a problem if we went to division II for football. It would be tough for us, because we do not offer financial aid to students. Second of all, none of the players on the team were recruited by any means. Austin Hobgood is the only transfer who plays and he had to sit out until january due to ineligibililty. We can take a closer look at the 4 other starters. Travis sikes- been at CPA since the end of the 6th grade, Andrew house- been at CPA since 3rd grade, zach ferrell-been at CPA since kindergarden, and nathan price- been at CPA since 8th grade. We have more players that have been here that long if you would like for me to explain. The same thing happened in 2000 with our f-ball team. I guess we start recruiting in kindergarden.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big48eagle you must be an idiot. Wayne Co. made it to the substate and you must be jealous because your team obviously didnt. CPA is a good team and they beat wayne co because they knocked down so many 3's early in the game and the wildcats just couldnt get back into it. so now we are all truly dumber for reading your stupid post, thanx.

It's not my fault I know more about basketball statewide than you do. I don't really want to argue with Wayne Co. fans, considering their team is no longer in contention (and mine hasn't been, but of course thats because of the teams we play, as opposed to playing teams in 11A or 12A). Wayne Co. won their district and placed 2nd in regions and from what i saw, had about 2 players that were able to compete effectively at all against CPA (actually it was just #12 who was very good). I truly am sorry you are dumber for reading my post. Being from Wayne Co., you must really have some problems now.

I don't really want to argue with Wayne Co. fans, considering their team is no longer in contention.

check the thread title, you "don't really wanna argue with Wayne Co. Fans" then logic would follow that you would um.......not come in the thread? i know i'm not a big lacrosse fan, but i don't go in that forum talking about the teams then politely saying "i don't really wanna argue with you."

(and mine hasn't been, but of course thats because of the teams we play, as opposed to playing teams in 11A or 12A).

*yawn* :)

ps. who you trying to impress with that "i know more about basketball around the state than you do" self-righteous babble. congrats, pat yourself on the back....it's high school basketball and you are a supreme authority. i know i feel privelaged to even be posting the same thread as you. because i'm sure as you're reading this post you could be calculating assists to turnover ratios and how they vary throughout the state dependant upon district/region/climate, etc. :D

I just wanted to send my congrats to CPA, they were awsome. It was a great game to be at. Everyone from CPA were so nice to all of us Wayne Co fans . We're not used to any thing like that. We're used to people "BOOIN" us as we run out or do something good. Ya'll also have the best cheering section i have ever seen. It was awsome. Keep up the good work. Hope ya'll can come out with a BIG win! I also, wanted to congratulate Wayne Co on a good season. Ya'll played a really good game, we were just very out matched on talent. GOOD LUCK CPA!

check the thread title, you "don't really wanna argue with Wayne Co. Fans" then logic would follow that you would um.......not come in the thread? i know i'm not a big lacrosse fan, but i don't go in that forum talking about the teams then politely saying "i don't really wanna argue with you."

*yawn* :)

ps. who you trying to impress with that "i know more about basketball around the state than you do" self-righteous babble. congrats, pat yourself on the back....it's high school basketball and you are a supreme authority. i know i feel privelaged to even be posting the same thread as you. because i'm sure as you're reading this post you could be calculating assists to turnover ratios and how they vary throughout the state dependant upon district/region/climate, etc. :)

:);)

*yawn* :angry:

ps. who you trying to impress with that "i know more about basketball around the state than you do" self-righteous babble. congrats, pat yourself on the back....it's high school basketball and you are a supreme authority. i know i feel privelaged to even be posting the same thread as you. because i'm sure as you're reading this post you could be calculating assists to turnover ratios and how they vary throughout the state dependant upon district/region/climate, etc. B)

You must have spent hours sitting behind your monitor coming up with that personal attack in a situation that you were not even involved in. I've noticed every single one of your posts is like that actually. Hey, I wouldn't like it either if I thought my team was good and they got ran in sub-state by a private school. The teams and fans both behaved themselves and showed good sportsmanship during the game. I hate to break it to you mach, but you're going to have a hard time hurting my feelings with all of your smart comments and jabs. Attack me all you want. Either way, Wayne Co. didn't have a player that could've started at CPA and did good to lose by 16.

CPA LIONS ALL THE WAY BAYBEEEEEE!!!

first of all allow me to apologize in advance for the lenght of this post, but one thing's gonna be taught around here. if you're gonna come in mouthing off about WC, you better come correct.

with that said, here we go....

You must have spent hours sitting behind your monitor coming up with that personal attack in a situation that you were not even involved in.

ahem...let's look at the evidence in question...

your post Big48Eagle Posted on Mar 9 2004 - 10:53 PM

my post machiavelli Posted on Mar 9 2004 - 11:35 PM

clearly hours later.

but just for "fun" let's look at who did seemingly spend hours coming up with a response.

your last post (answering mine) Big48Eagle Posted on Mar 10 2004 - 06:22 PM

ladies and gentlemen, i do believe the evidence speaks for itself.*

*i wouldn't have even brought that up, but you brought it up.....and i knocked it down. ;)

coming up with that personal attack in a situation that you were not even involved in. I've noticed every single one of your posts is like that actually.

ahem? hi pot, i'm kettle. "getting in situations i'm not involved in"? you stated earlier you represent neither school. care to 'splain cause somethings not addin up?

Hey, I wouldn't like it either if I thought my team was good and they got ran in sub-state by a private school.

and how did your team do in sub state?

I hate to break it to you mach, but you're going to have a hard time hurting my feelings with all of your smart comments and jabs.

who said i was trying to hurt your feelings? i've yet to make a shot at you, and if you feel that me simply replying to what you have to say is "hurting" or an "attempt to hurt your feelings" then one would deem it logical for you to ignore my posts and not reply to them. seems you're the one taking things personal here, bub.

CPA LIONS ALL THE WAY BAYBEEEEEE!!!

things tight on the band wagon?

;)

*some of us are quite proficient in the art of typing, so posts of any length don't take that much time.

I'll take a minute here to pat myself on the back, as I type about 80 words a minute. That is quite the accomplishment on my part. One might even say you don't deserve to be on the same thread as me..... ;)