clinton

STATEment04

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again already. Getting underestimated by someone. Karnsbball are you still crying from the district championship loss? Thats along ways over. But if you are im sure theri are a few tissues in your living room for you to cry on. Just hatin on Clinton because we beat you all that really is sad. We have proven people wrong all post season so i am never gonna say never.

Not taking anything away from Clinton but Kornfed(whatever his name is) may be right. Bradley has been playing so-so with a week of rest and preparation time it may be ugly. You have to understand, the talent on Bradley's team comes around once every 20 years(except for White Station). They are just too good and have played some of their worst ball in the last two weeks. They can now heal up and hopefully win three more games. But if Bradley or Rhea can't win, then Go Clinton.

why do we get no respect? any team in the state tourney is not gonna be a push over. were not livin the buro with out a fight, and heck if we lose, we had a wonderful run, but its destiny baby. congrats on your season Karns but hey your not in state and your out, so y u hatin, on an etn team, we beat you. Things like this dont happen much and were here now, were not gonna lay down and be walked on, just cause theres a team named Bradley Central, and nobody said we had a chance, you guys counted us out the Maryville, I got news for you we are still here. I was hoping Farragut would win, but tough luck guys. Great run, but just short, must a been a good game, how did gibson and torrence play?

no one knows... no one went because the only people that go to games are the baseball and soccer teams because Farragut has pathetic rich snobby fans that only think for theirselves

best of luck tim t. i wish you would go somewhere to play because some coach could make you a star

Edited by STATEment04