Columbia Academy v.s. ?

CA DAWG

Just tryin to see if there is anyone out there from Page highschool....CA just beat them today 7-2 and they even rigged there team adn put their best players at the bottom so they could win as a team and they STILL LOST to CA!!! man...thats pretty sad when u rig your team and u still lose....OUCH! to lewis co. and marshall and all of those teams out there....get ready b\c CA is comin on strong.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Adam played very well...I saw the match. He got to two match points but just couldnt finish it off. Props to both players though, it was an exciting match. It should be interesting to see the results next time the two meet b/c it should be at CA, and hotter! I guess we shall see...

Also...congrats to the CA girls team. They beat Marshall Co. 5-4. Both teams performed well, and it was a close race but anyways great job and congrats to CA! :D

well considering the third seed dude from ca beat marshall's third and has been playing for less than a year and a half, it's a darn shame that he didn't get to go through a junior high program like the majority of marshall's team, think of the match if under those circumstances...but all around yes nice training, good game all, well played...but there is always that second round

Edited by catennis

Ok look GOKU....heres the difference between CA and the teams in our region and Chattanooga Christian.....CA does work hard and they do a good job in what they do.....we do pract. hard and have a good time playin also....but we also have other lives.....yes we may not be the best but the thing is, we enjoy doing other things other than tennis....CCS is so wrapped up in tennis that they have NO LIVES.....and the truth is.....none of yall will prob. go on to be anything big after highschool and even if u do, your going to get rapped in college so its really not that big of a deal.....so even though yall may be better....we have lives....CCS doesnt!