Congrat's Loretto

mas1821

Loretto will be a force next year... In my opinion, they will be much better than this year... I look for the most improved player to be j. green #21... The more i saw her play this season the more I liked her game... Jana will be even better and look for her to be one of the most talked about players along w/ Cait McMahan from Heritage throughout next season... And Leah and Laura will still be knockin down threes.. Loretto has a very good chance to slaughter everyone next year if they keep improving.... I posted this under the other topic about Most Talent Returning... Just wanted to start a seperate thread for all the Loretto natives to express their love for the lady mustangs and their outstanding season! Lookin forward to next year... Edited by mas1821

Loretto loses two seniors from this years team, Rachael Stone and Meredith Green. Both will be missed but the future does look bright for the Lady Mustangs if they stay healthy. Jana and Leah could very easily both average 20 points a game next year and thats a heckuva start.

Agree on Jessica mas1821, thought she should've been in the game in the 2nd half against Seymour since she's our best entry passer and all the Seymour post players had four fouls. Her and Jana work so well together that I thought she should've been in the game when we cut the lead to two and had the ball. A good pass to Jana and Johnson fouls out, Jana either gets the bucket or hits two at the line and Seymour would've been done.

Lotsa talent coming back and I feel like the girls, now that they've had a taste of the tourney, will be especially hungry next year. With some hard work and good health they'll be hard to handle. If Sarah Brewer will practice with or against Jana everyday, she'll be a good compliment to Jana. She's got good size and seems to handle the ball pretty well.

Oh yeah, can't wait to get Mandy Cross some PT. Different player than her sister, but she's gonna be good. Her and her sister are two of the finest young ladies around and I can't wait to see them run the floor together next year.

Congrats ladies on a wonderful year. You made the entire Loretto family proud.

Edited by 1MustangFan

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE Loretto LADY MUSTANGS ON A GREAT YEAR. GREAT JOB TO COACH GREEN AND COACH KILLEN. ALTHOUGH THE FUTURE FOR NEXT YEAR LOOKS BRIGHT, WE HATE TO SAY GOODBYE TO OUR SENIOR DYNAMIC DUO, MERI AND RACHAEL. THANKS MERI FOR THE LAST FOUR YEARS.

WE WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAD RACHAEL FOR ALL FOUR YEARS, BUT WE ARE GLAD TO HAD HER FOR HER SENIOR YEAR. ALSO CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE LADY MUSTANGS THAT WON AWARDS OVER THE SEASON. RACHAEL, LAURA AND JANA - ALL DISTRICT. LEAH,RACHAEL AND JANA (MVP)-ALL DISTRICT TOURNAMENT. LEAH, PAIGE AND JANA -ALL REGION TOURNAMENT. AND TO JANA FOR MAKING THE ALL STATE TOURNAMENT TEAM.

Congratulations to all the Loretto players and coaches for having a successful season. Sorry I missed your last games, in particular, your win over Chester Co. to make the State. You will be back next year and should do as well, if not better. Good luck in the future to seniors Rachel Stone & Meredith Green - both of you will be missed, but I'm sure the remaining players will step up. See you next year.

Congratulations to all the Loretto players and coaches for having a successful season. Sorry I missed your last games, in particular, your win over Chester Co. to make the State. You will be back next year and should do as well, if not better. Good luck in the future to seniors Rachel Stone & Meredith Green - both of you will be missed, but I'm sure the remaining players will step up. See you next year.