Grace vs Greenfeild

I dont know much about the team from greenfeild other than they were a cinderalla team last year who made it to the finals. They like Grace didnt win the region and had to go on the road to win Sub state. But dont count grace out they are young and have some quailty wins aginst a McCallie team and Temple in the district final. They have young kids who can shoot the ball well sophmore Davis Eldridge shoots a nice jumper And fellow sophmore Nick Van horn is also very talented and shouldnt be affected by the ankle injury in the sub state. So who has the edge?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, gfield was a cinderella team last year, but they are back this year. most of their losses this season has come from AA teams that gfield wasnt even suppose to hang with. their fist two losses on the season were contrversial. and most of their games were decided by 5 points or less. i havent heard much about grace. all i know is that their star player is injured, and they were blown out twice by Cosby. other than that, i am not sure. both teams have a chance, it just depends on who wants it worse.

that is a good thing. i hope both teams bring their best game and all the players and coachs give it all they have. it should be a very interesting matchup. can u tell me ne thing about the size of the crowd grace may have? i have been to a couple of Greenfield games this year, and the crowds were very large, espically in the tournies. they play an important role in the game 2

Grace will bring a pretty good size crowd but nothing like Greenfeild did last year in the final. But Grace won at Trousdale I dont know if you have ever been to trousdale but its loud and very hostile. the crowd is a big part of the game but grace won a big substate game on the road in a very very loud crowd. And it is a neutral court so i dont think it will be a huge factor.