Cox of Powell

redupset

i noticed that Powell changed two starters from their first round game. i figured the coach was getting a state tournament start for each member of the rotation. cox came in after just 2 or 3 minutes, but had several errors in short order and came back out. i didnt notice that she played so little the rest of the way, but she may have. her being sick makes sense, because she didnt play like the kind of player who makes a lot of errors. were there two sick players?

actually, there was only one coaching decision from that game that i expected to see questioned. and it had nothing to do with PT!

Powell girls team does not have a Morristown native on staff.

Morristown is proud of the Powell as a team from EAST TENNESSEE.

Morristown is proud of Greeneville as a team from EAST TENNESSEE.

When Morristown West went to the State a couple of years ago -I was very impressed with the # of calls of congratulations that came from all over the region wishing is good luck and calling to say "way to go".

Sorry if my comment caused any confusion.

Edited by redupset

When a team has a great deal of success

ADs looking for coaches usually come a knocking.

Coach K is ready to take over a program of his own.

The big question is will he be willing

to leave with a strong team returning.

As for the other ast. (the young one)

I have not heard enough about his backgroud to know .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.