Blackman

jmroyals10

They will be able to score pretty well, and they should control the ball in the midfield pretty well...defense would be the only aspect that I can see hurting them since they lost some people there...but they will definitely be one of the better teams in middle tenn.

Yeah gallatin played a good game. Blackman just didn't convert on some opportunities and they allowed the gallaton attack to slip behind the defense a few times. During the first half Blackman controled the entire field pretty much and #2 on gallatin made a heading save on a goal off of a cross. Gallatin played a good game and Blackman didnt play with as much intinsity in the second half and just had a very sloppy game. It will be interesting to see how they will respond to the loss.

Blackman will be very strong this year. With Pierce in goal, Boynton as the main scoring threat, and guys like the morrisseys, and adams, I expect to see them winning alot of games this year. Also they have the best reserve goalie in the state. I look forward to seeing Prince in the spotlight once pierce graduates.

Blackamn should do pretty good as long as they do not have many injurys. THey have many players returning with experience, and hopefully with a new defense things will come together quick. However, it is hard to find a good replacement at sweeper, who was played by Jeremy Johnson last year.