dunks

goGC

CPA[/url]ster' date='Mar 15 2004 - 03:00 PM'] "jeff sparkman caught an oop and dunked it with his hands"

-golfinman

hey man seriously! what were u thinking when u typed this i mean gahh u tried to be cool by using the word oop, but my point is what else would he dunk it with i mean u might as well have said jeff sparkman ran down the court jumped in the air his team mate threw it to him and then he caught it with his hands and then dunked the oop with his hands. dude here is some tips for next time u want to tell some one how awesome an oop it was...

1. just tell them that he dunked an ally oop

2. or umm dont bother cause its not that big of a deal that he dunked it OR that he did with his hands!

P.S--stick to golf....man!

You have been on CoachT two weeks and you are alreayd bashing on people. Obviously he thought it was a cool dunk, and some of us can't describe in words as perfect as you can. So back off and just let it be dude.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPA[/url'>ster' date='Mar 15 2004 - 08:50 PM'] hey umm question to all you veteran coacht guys

how long do i have to be a member in order to "bash" others?

and who makes this xtreme guy the police man of posts, yeah really actually no big deal never mind

well im not going to call u dude but more like retard. uh no one has the right to bash people so u might as well stop it or youll eventually be kicked off. extremeloco has been on here just a little bit longer than most so he has earned the right to police the board.

tevah morris from Clinton might not have the prettiest dunks but by far the most powerful. good luck tevah at the 'Boro.

CPA[/url]ster' date='Mar 16 2004 - 12:31 AM'] "im not going to call u dude more like retard"-djgiles

"uh no one has the right to bash people..."-djgiles

hmmm...kind of ironic

in your face

you just got served dj!

(sorry to those against bashing)

Served? Come on kid, lets grow up. Lets also learn to use the quote button.