If you were to create a point spread for

i disagree with your statistics 100%

i dont believe WS will beat DB that bad

I know bc will not beat Clinton that bad

i dont think Glencliff will even beat jns

and the WSHS Rhea Co. might be close to right

you have a lot of work to do on your spread sheets bro. now we know why you only picked about 10 games right on your ncaa tourney bracket last year

Point spread and NCAA Bracket are two complete different things :lol:

Obviously White Station has to have a high one because maybe 1 out of every 100 people would pick them at anything below 10.

Bradley Central your biased against. BC is a very heavy favorite.

Your probably right on JN. I don't know much about them. I just want to see Jamont Gordon play.

Wilson Central im biased against.

Edited by WCHS Stat Guy Who Got Ejected

Im definately not biased against Bradley Central b/c I know they are a great team. They wouldnt only have 3 losses right now and be a bad team. But what i am trying to say is that ever since the Maryville game of the regionals for Clinton people has doubted them. I got on here and picked Clinton for the big ones against Maryville and their were 8 % of the peopel that had Clinton, prooved the other 92% of the people wrong. The Farragut game, Clinton had already beat them by 9 i think it was during the year back when Farragut was 11-0, and the Regional finals i belive Clinton had about 33% of the votes and still people were calling them upsets in the regionals when Clinton was the # 1 seed and Maryville and Farragut 2 and 3 seeds. Science Hill was about the same thing except Clinton had 11% of the votes and they just beat Science Hill in probably every statistic( the score was way closer than the game actually was, 7 pts.) and now Clinton has about 5% of the votes against BC, Im just saying people really underestimate the Dragons, you people thinking were underdogs when were not just fuels us i believe because ever since you all doubt us weve been on a hot streak. And yes Bradley will be the best team we've played yet but Clinton could win, no question. Their 10 loss record shouldnt matter on why your picking a team Clinton should only have 5-6 losses if im correct if we didnt go to Kentucky and Chicago to play some of the Nations top teams (yes better teams than Bradley) during Christmas break. Just look at the facts before you go and pick a team by 15 because in this part of the tournament i don thtink any team is capable of winning by 15 unless a team is having a very off night.

Well on White Station I was criticized for making it too high..probably should of made it 29.

On Bradley Central, PERFECT.

On Wilson Central, Well don't think many ppl thought itd be that large of a blowout.

On Jackson Northside, well............I know now not to pick against them LOL

so.....

WCHS vs WS (-10)

BC (-1) vs JN

Id take both the underdawgs myself :lol: