Columbia

ladylion0632

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bobby bratton is the player hands down!!! why want columbia play any teams like MPand CA just wondering laweranceburge and srping hill and franklin county do are they just worried about getting beat by a 1a team even though these 2 1a teams can play with anybody in the state. just wondering. PS SCARED ;);)

Edited by bottomline

Columbia..... well they didn't impress me what so ever when we played them, yes they beat us but with our second string players. They made alot of errors in the field but they hit the ball pretty well i saw them play centenial before we played them and they looked pretty bad but when they came out against, us and put up a fight.... they are a pretty descent team tho from what i saw but us on the other hand weren't descent at all all week last week in tullahoma......thats they beat us

dbrady its not like ca or mp is like santa fe they can play with the big boys too. its not like a 3a playing a 1a team in football or somthing pickell is not the coach people think he is and that is the truth period!! look at some of the teams over the years he"s had most of the players was from other teams that are 1a so don"t use the same reason that he has for years its bullcrapp and you know it!!! they tried to get him to scrigmages games before the seasons even starts but he want even do that but laweracnburge spring hill does franklin county does!! who sweep columbia last year so don"t say they wouldn"t get nothing out of it!! columbia don"t deserve any respect because they have not earnd it!! they road booby bratton for years! and he is one of the best in the state no dout he has my respect but not columbia by no means so don"t even go there buddy :);) AND TAT IS THE BOTTOMLINE

I play for Karns..... i sat that game cause coach wanted to let other players play at 2nd base and save me for the Tullohoma game, we don't hit the 4 and 5 pitchers of teams or young guys that don't throw hard very well, if you throw your 1 or 2 or your best we usually kill the ball just like at houston earlier that week.... they threw there #2 who was throwin prolly mid 80s all night and we had somewhere around 10 hits off him..... but Columbia didn't impress me what so ever. but thats my opinion

well i have sat on the side line long enought. bottomline there is no way ca or mp could play with good 3a schools. if you think that you do not know much about baseball. granted ca and mp look good in their district, but them and maybe sumertown are all they have in their district. if ca and mp played in columbia district they would have a very hard time having a winning season. i also think sh might be in a tougher district. also by the way 2 of ca players once played or try to play for columbia. i wonder why they are at ca now.

What's your problem bottomline? Did you read my post? I don't think you get it so I'm not going to try to explain it to you.

Let me ask you these questions.

If you were the coach at Central would you play MP and/or CA?

What benefit would Central get out of playing MP and/or CA? The only one I can think of would be the potential for a big gate.

I'd like to see Central,CA,Mt Pleasant and Spring Hill play each other. I think it would be good for the county. How much interest would there be in a series like that? I doubt that we will see it. Not in the near future anyway.

Edited by dbrady