Results of Upper Cumberland Shootout

The following is results at the Cookeville Sportsplex Upper Cumberland Shootout on March 27-28. 17 teams participated in 3 age divisions:

13 yr. division: 1st: UC Magic

2nd: Lady Rockets

14 yr. division: 1st: Predators

2nd: Tennessee Sparks

16/17 division: 1st: Pistol Bullets

2nd: West Tn. Wings

The next tournament is Saturday April 3 which is a playday only (no elimination format). Thirty teams currently have entered.

*UC Magic 13-Mostly Fentriss Co. kids. Lady Rockets 12-White Co.kids.

*Predators 14-Nashville kids. TN sparks 14-Mostly Putnam Co. kids. *Pistols Bullits 16/17-Half Putnam Co./Half White Co. Kids. West Tn Wings 16/17-Martin Tn area kids.

Edited by jimbo44

Jimbo 44

The lady rockets are a 12 yr. old team.Which played 3 games in a 5 hrs.

I saw the lady rockets defeat the team from fentress co. Then they sat out a game played the defending north middle substate champions from a year ago the cookeville ladies.Then they got a 10 minute break then they played the UC Magic.

They done all of this as 12 yr. in a 13 yr.old bracket.The LADY ROCKETS ARE A TEAM TO WATCH!

GO LADY ROCKETS!

I know the Rockets played the sub-state in Harriman last year but I didn't see their name on the brackets for this weekend. Are they playing sub-state? If so, where??

Also, I am aware that some of the girls that played for the Rockets last year are playing on another team. What is the name of that team??

Jimbo 44

The lady rockets are a 12 yr. old team.Which played 3 games in a 5 hrs.

.... in a 13 yr.old bracket.The LADY ROCKETS ARE A TEAM TO WATCH!

GO LADY ROCKETS!

I remember the 1 and 2 guards from years back as 10u players. :) I was thinking it was longer than 2 yrs. B) My bad. :) These girls are shoe leather tough. :)