Catholic vs. Kingston

BriC

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7-0 kingston. kingston scored on 3 pop-ups that went over the fence at greenback high school. the field is probably 310 to center and two of the home runs would have been caught at our home field. the other wouldve had a chance to have been caught but wouldnt have made it out of the park. kingston only had 5 hits. 2 home runs were with 2 outs after we had made an error that wouldve gotten us out of the inning.

Edited by Dinos33

7-0 kingston. kingston scored on 3 pop-ups that went over the fence at greenback high school. the field is probably 310 to center and two of the home runs would have been caught at our home field. the other wouldve had a chance to have been caught but wouldnt have made it out of the park. kingston only had 5 hits. 2 home runs were with 2 outs after we had made an error that wouldve gotten us out of the inning.

but with scoring no runs it makes it imposible to win

3 Homeruns is three homeruns and we won so thats all that matters. so you need to stop making up excuses and not be such a sore loser. If your team would have hit those homeruns then it would have been 3 shots over the fence instead of pop-ups. Just realize that you lost and if we played you again, on any field, we would do the same probably even worse. So take the loss like a man and use it to make yourself better because you need it and making up excuse about a game you cant change isnt going to help so quit whinning and move on. You Lost!

haha dont get your panties in a twist man...im commenting on how small the field was. i have realized that we lost and i havent been "whinning" since the day of the game. but i guess i will take your advice and be quiet about it. i am sorry for upsetting you mr. jacket. it wont happen again.

Edited by Dinos33

Hey it dont bother me it makes youself look bad because if the fence was so short then how come kingston was the only team to hit any homeruns that game. Dont talk about how big the fence was if nobody on your whole team got even close to it.So dont apologize to me. Cause like I said, we beat you on Greenbacks field and lenoir city's, and that prooves that the fence dont mean a thing cause we still won.

Edited by KYellowJckt

You are right. You beat us fair and square. Now, since i can't make up excuses

I am going to have to make fun of your grammar. "Hey it dont" should actually be Hey it doesn't. "It makes youself" should actually be, It makes yourself. "That prooves" should actually be That proves. I am not going to apologize for anything this time, but you should apologize for having terrible english.

Very nice. Now your commenting on my grammer. That has nothing to do with what i was talking about, but that shows you know how bad you stink because you changed the subject to something that doesnt even matter. Atleast you understand that the fence doesnt matter, we will still beat you. Just so you understand thats all that matters. Ill make sure to put my quotation marks next time so you wont have something else to cry about. GOOD GAME and way to hit of our freshman. GREAT GAME!lol