Catholic vs. Kingston

BriC

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right. You beat us fair and square. Now, since i can't make up excuses

I am going to have to make fun of your grammar. "Hey it dont" should actually be Hey it doesn't. "It makes youself" should actually be, It makes yourself. "That prooves" should actually be That proves. I am not going to apologize for anything this time, but you should apologize for having terrible english.

That should be "English." And you should enclose your examples of proper grammar in quotations, as you did for the improper examples. Furthermore, you should precede those examples by commas.

But if we begin analysing each other's grammar and spellling, our messages will be largely lost in the pedantic noise, won't they? That would be even more painful than run-on sentences and ad hominem attacks as exemplified by, "So take the loss like a man and use it to make yourself better because you need it and making up excuse about a game you cant change isnt going to help so quit whinning and move on."

Well, perhaps as painful.

Oh, cool! A Kingston fan and an OS fan debating class! I'm going to enjoy this! <_<

Come on, fellas, let it lie. Everyone knows already that you don't like each other. :lol:

Dinos33, I'm surprised at you! I gave you a perfect opportunity for a comeback and you missed it! When I wrote "in quotations" I should have written "in quotation marks" and it seems you didn't notice! :lol: Well, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were just avoiding that "pedantic noise." Good for you. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I just now got to reading the posts, and I don't know what the comment,"Way to hit our freshman", was supposed to mean. If we had thrown at anyone it would have been bigman. All I'm saying is the fact that he's a freshman doesnt mean anything. The problem wasn't that he got hit by the pitcher, it's that he didn't get out of the way. I sympothize with him though, and I hope that he gets better.