Cumberland County vs. McMinn County

TribeBall

Who here was at the game and what did you think about how the Lady Cherokees played. They have improved a lot since the years past from what I have seen. Just wondering what others think. If not for a huge error in the outfield that is a 1 run ballgame. The Lady Cherokees have worked very hard at getting better.

Congrats on playing a great game McMinn County. Cumberland County has one of the best softball programs in the state, and the lady cherokees showed them that they can hang with them. The Fox girl should get some recognition this year- what a pitcher! I will continue to say this... what a job Coach Skidmore has done with these ladies this year. He has did a complete turn around with McMinn's softball program and they are starting to get a little more respect. Keep working hard- Go Tribe!

• 1 year later...

undefined :D I would like to know if you have been to the games ? I was at 3 home games and your pitcher can not be hiding from the ball she is going to get hit and hurt . I know she has made alot of EEEEEEE's by closing her eyes and she has been hit. In cleveland my friend said she got hit two times and one time she had one hit her foot and she did not no where the ball was.

Congrats on playing a great game McMinn County.  Cumberland County has one of the best softball programs in the state, and the lady cherokees showed them that they can hang with them.  The Fox girl should get some recognition this year- what a pitcher!  I will continue to say this... what a job Coach Skidmore has done with these ladies this year.  He has did a complete turn around with McMinn's softball program and they are starting to get a little more respect.  Keep working hard- Go Tribe!

825227796[/snapback]