PageMan

Hickman Co.....1..3..1....0..0..0....0.....5...6...5

Lewis Co.........2..0..2....4..0..0....x.....8..10..4

WP - Nathaniel Sublett, Save - Tim Watson

LP - Josh Brown

HR - None

Triples - HC: Jo Jo Walsh

Doubles - LC: Clay Colley

Hickman Co. scored 1 run in the 1st inn. as Richard Deal singled to LF and scored on a triple by Jo Jo Walsh. Lewis Co. scored 2 in the bottom of the 1st. as Dustin McConnell had an infield single, stole 2nd, and scored on a double to RC by Clay Colley. Tim Watson then reached base on an infield error and stole 2nd - during this play, Colley stole home on the throw to 2nd in a very close play at the plate on the return throw. HC added 3 in the 2nd as Jordan Hedges walked & made 2nd on a dropped ball on a force when C. J. Pillow hit the ball to SS. Both runners advanced on a throwing error in an attempted pick off and scored on a single by Patrick Brady. Brady scored on an infield error that should have been the 3rd out. HC added their final run in the 3rd when Hedges was hit by a pitch, stole 2nd, advanced to 3rd on a single by Pillow, and scored on a single by Cody Seymore. Lewis added 2 in the 3rd as Drew Wills singled to RF, Watson walked, and both score on a dropped fly ball to the outfield by Garrett Ammons. Lewis scored 4 in the 4th as Kyle Roberson reached base on a missed pop up, advanced to 3rd on a single by Nathaniel Sublett to RF. Sublett took 2nd on defensive indifference and both scored on a single by McConnell. HC then turned a double play - U4, 4-3. With 2 outs now, Colley was hit by a pitch & advanced to 3rd on a single by Watson. Watson was almost caught in a run down, but an errorant throw allowed him to reach 2nd and Colley scored on the error. Watson scored on a single by Zach Wright.

Pitching: Blake Sullivan was the starter for Lewis Co. and went 3 inn., gave up 5 runs - 3 earned - on 5 hits, 5 K's, 1 walk, & 1 HB. Nathaniel Sublett came on in the 4, pitched 3 inn., 0 runs, 1 hit, 5 K's, & 2 walks. Tim Watson pitched the final inn. with 0 runs, no hits, 2 K's, no walks, & 1 HB. Josh Brown was the starter for Hickman Co. went 3 inn. plus 3 batters in the 4th, gave up 6 runs - 3 earned - on 6 hits, 4 K's, 1 walk, & 1 HB. Ben House came on in the 4th, pitched 2 inn., gave up 2 runs - 0 earned, I think - on 4 hits, 3 K's, 1 walk, & 1 HB. Nathan Winslett finished the game with 1 inn. pitched, 0 runs, 0 hits, 0 K's, 0 walks, & 1 HB.

This report is subject to change once I do a detailed report later tonight.

Edited by PageMan

Report updated to include an additional error by Hickman Co. & corrections to pitching stats. In my efforts to post games as quickly as possible, I will make some errors in my first reports. Those errors will be corrected as I do my detailed reports and examine the action more closely. I will try to be more accurate in the future.

Mississippi the starting pitcher for L.C. is going to be ok!!After he suffered the ball hitting him while pitching,I talked to him and he said that the doctors said everthing was ok,but that he would be hurting for a few days,but he will be back on Monday!! GOOD LUCK PANTHERS!! TAKE IT TO PAGE ON MONDAY!!

I glad to here that #23 is ok. He did take a wicked shot on that line drive. The starter for Hickman also took a shot, but I think it only grazed his arm. The bats were cracking yesterday as they had a good ring on well hit balls, especially by Lewis. I'll see you Lewis Co. supporters along with the Page faithful tomorrow. The game starts at 4:00, but I'll be there earlier. GO PATRIOTS - TAKE IT TO THE PANTHERS.

Mississippi the starting pitcher for L.C. is going to be ok!!After he suffered the ball hitting him while pitching,I talked to him and he said that the doctors said everthing was ok,but that he would be hurting for a few days,but he will be back on Monday!! GOOD LUCK PANTHERS!! TAKE IT TO PAGE ON MONDAY!!

Dude you are Mississippi. lol Did you ever get to play at the courts today and you can take it to me but I'll be ready. :D