Siegel?

rhsfan07

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect them to be much improved. The region is going to be VERY tough this year after being a little down last year. We'll have to wait and see what that translates into as far as wins and Losses for the Stars.

I don't think they can make the playoffs this year but I expect them to have a say in who does.

Guest region4fan

Croach..................if you predict this I am just going to have to shoot you!

Great to see you aboard the coacht train, Croach. Where ya been? Still recouping from the frostbite from your last streak?

Guest region4fan

Look Fullback, It is the guy from Riverdale that started this.He has said several ugly things about Siegel. Oakland people have NOT said anything remotely bad about your program on Coacht. Even after last yr's game, we did not get online and run our mouths. So lighten up you guys. We are proud of your progress. After all, many of us at OHS followed Coach Watson not only at OHS, but at MTSU, and his coaching career. We want you to succeed.

What I said to Croach was an inside joke. He always used to pick against us in the predictions saying that we would be upset.I then always accuse him of streaking at the Lincoln County/ Oakland game.

Guest region4fan

Good Fullback.............I have always enjoyed your posts and did not want you Hatin' on me! I know that David will have you guys ready this year. Don't let the others get you down. Riverdale may be the one that get s a few surprises this year themselves.

Guest Oakland

i think what region meant is that riverdale may get caught suprised by a teams, i think everybody knows that riverdale will not suprise anybody this year obviously

Guest region4fan

What I mean is that if the players are as cocky as this fan on here.....they are prime to be plucked! We have all seen it happen, haven't we?? I am saying that the old saying...............on any given night.........remember that RHSfan07. After your ugly remarks to Siegel.......I hope it is them.