strange scores

i'mrickjames

has anyone noticed that alot of teams have been pulling upsets and getting close to some big name schools while getting crushed by others? for example gallatin who beat blackman and german town but lost to brentwood academy and to oak ridge by 6? rossview only lost to clarksville by 2-1 which i heard was controversial, they also beat smyrna but lost to franklin and blackman 3-0? these are just two of the teams i cant figure out what do yall think

Rossview seems to be inconsistant in their play. Sometimes they look as if they can stay with any team in the state, but other times they look like they would be dominated by any good team in the state.

From what i hear Gallatin is very physical so some games might be called their way and others might not, which would explain for the difference in the scores.

The only thing that is sure this year is that anyone can get hot and win their district, region, section, or dare I say STATE. ;) javascript:emoticon(';)')

smilie

Try this combination on for size:

Farragut beat BGA 6-0.

BGA beat ECS 6-2.

ECS beat CBHS 4-3.

Add it up, and Farragut should beat CBHS by 11. *lol*

Of course, CBHS beat Farragut 2-0. That's a 13 goal swing.

Two morals to this story:

1) Comparative scores and a $1.85 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

2) It all depends on which players are there. CBHS was missing key players when they lost to ECS (to take nothing away from a very strong ECS team, of course). Surely GK Will Walton must have been missing when Farragut scored 6 against BGA.