Best In the West!

LHSspeed#8

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm full of crap?

futbol21 thats some crap i told you and the rest of the team i didn't set myself higher than anyone else on the team! I know i had a problem with wanting to be the star of the team But i got that took care of. Everyone knows i'm a nobody, and that if it wasn't for Matt, Christos, and Brian we would'nt be 3rd in district not me. I'm just the Black guy who backs them up. :D

I cant help that someone got on my name and lied about a bunch of crap But if you dont believe me then forget it i dont want this thrown in my face everygame If you think i'm full of crap them tell me and i quit the team. I'm starting to get MAD about this crap so dont say anything else about me that you cant say to my face.

christian dude, i was just saying that anything that was typed by the person that was on your name shouldn't be regarded as true. i believe it wasn't you that was doin it but we still don't need other teams getting mad at ours because of something that an anonymous person put there. ya heard. sorryi if i offended you in any way.

Its cool pimpin (futbol21), I hope you believe me come on i'm cocky not crazy, Sportsmanic13 you know what you can do read between the lines lll. I just want you guys to know i but all of my team above me i'm just a white guy in a black guys body. :rolleyes: I"M SORRY LHS tiger soccer for all this crap.