Kingwood Classic Results

I think that all of this is right, if not, don't get too upset. These are 17U results.

Team Tennessee - Lost 76-46 in Pool Play - Lost 55-41 in Pool Play - Lost in Bronze Division first game

Stallions - Lost 69-45 in Pool Play - Won 64-55 in Pool Play - Lost in Bronze Division first game

Tennessee Travelers - Won 59-51 in Pool Play - Won 72-66 in Pool Play - Won in Gold Divion vs. Friends of Hoop - Lost in Gold Division to Houston Hoops

Mid State Ballerz - Won 67-55 in Pool Play - Won 80-79 in Pool Play - Lost to Georgia Elite in Gold Division first game

Tennessee Dreams - Won 62-60 in Pool Play - Won 59-47 in Pool Play - Lost to Louisiana Select in Gold Division first game

YOMCA - Won 74-54 in Pool Play - Won in Pool Play (no score listed) Won in Gold Division against Blessed IJN, Belmont Shore, Illinois Fire and Mean Streets before loosing in the Semi-Finals to Spiece Indy Heat who then lost to the Georgia Stars for the championship of the Gold Division

So I guess the totals are:

YOMCA - 6-1

Travelers - 3-1

Ballerz - 2-1

Dreams - 2-1

Stallions 1-2

Team TN - 0-3

Edited by sportsfan101

The Dreams beat Howard Pulley Panthers in the first round, going 3-1 on the weekend...

As for the Ballerz, I'm proud of the guys for going 2-1, losing to a "19:u" Nike Georgia Elite team... We had a great win in Pool play over the favored Texas Top Prospects (6'9 Johnson, committed Texas Tech, 6'7 Hendricks, committed Texas Tech), as well as a talented Waco Basketball Club (Adidas Houston Superstars of last year)... Georgia Elite was very good, and we had a tough time matching up with the 7'0 Taggert... We are now 10-1 on the year...

All in all, I think the Tennessee teams represented VERY well... Ballerz, YOMCA, Dreams, and Travelers all winning their pools was a great acheivement, and a preview of things to come from these talented Tennessee teams...

B.A.M also had a solid showing, finishing 1-3.

Losing in pool play to the L.A. Rockfish 61-57, to the Pittsburgh Jots 56-54 in 2 O.T.

Winning 61-47 over the L.A. And 1 All Stars in round 1 of the Bronze Division. Losing 71-61 to the Jackson, MS Panthers.