Farragut 17 Franlin/Centennial 7

Imrightyourewrong

Farragut came out firing after their dissappointing perfomance in their first game against Ryan. It was 4-3 after one, 9-4 at half, 13-6 after three, and finished at 17-7. Franklin/Centennial is a very talented team with some great speed in the midfield. Their only downfall was not being able to hit cage and possessing the ball. Farragut played their best game of the year and hustled after all ground balls. Good game on both parts and good luck to Centennial in their playoffs.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We, F/C, didn't get the ball. Their face off middie won nearly every draw one of our main faceoff guy wasn't able to make the trip because of the SATs or ACTs, not saying that we would have won but it may have been closer. They scored in transition. However when the ball was settled they scored much less and less easily. They beat us though and excuses are lame so I am going to stop.

One Farragut's offensive strategies seems to be resting when the ball is settled, and not take chances rushing shots, feeds, etc...that would explain why they didn't give up as many transition goals as F/C. Farragut also works well on transition, because their clear play is almost fool proof. Plus they have some real speed in their midfield. And from what I understand, Farragut had some players at the SAT too, so everyone suffered because if that.

And from what I understand, Farragut had some players at the SAT too, so everyone suffered because if that.

That doesn't make much sense. The SATs end at noon the game was at 3pm, why couldn't Farragut players make it to a home game?