Blount County Championship

trkstrzmom

I don't think anyone but Maryville expects to win, and they are doing that for pride. William Blount just has too many people. Maryville has too many LAZY people. Jon..as far as field events, you named two of them, what about the others? high jump? long jump? triple jump? I know that the triple will be all right with Paul Bowman, but the high jump you're depending on Ross?! I'm sorry but you can't win with that.

ahhhh come on now you cant doubt the rossinator....haha yeah he is pretty terrible but we still got trembley on the pole and tank baker is pretty good at long and triple jump, but yea we really stink overall....oh btw, evidently you know who i am, who are you?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who you are, but if you want to talk to me, check my profile and get my AIM name and then we can talk. I probably do know you, just not by that. Anyway, Maryville's weakness definitely is their distance, but field events are lacking too, especially in a little thing called depth. Anyway, its late and i am sleepy and I have bowling class in the morning, have a good one!