Clay County HS Baseball

celinabaseball

I have played for several coaches in the last four years at clay county and I feel its time for a change. Im not goin to list any bodies name so no one gets offended but come on with the talent we had this year we should be better. some of it was our fault but we all now we need something new. Why cant our school go out and get a good coach like the girls bb team did? We need someone who just wants to coach baseball and will make us better. Every body new he didnt want to coach us this year but was stuck with the job. He canceled practices and games every week and yelled at us all the time. we need some changes in celina and I hope our school board can see it. with our talent we should have finished 1 or 2 in district. we had the best baseball talent weve ever had at celina and we didnt do any better than we have in the past. his first year with us he was like Im gonna do this and Im gonna do that now he just dont seem to care to much. Can some one help us?

Edited by celinabaseball

Speaking from the outside, Yes I think you guys are a better ball team than what you guys have shown. In my opinion every team needs a coach that cares and wants to win and have fun doing it, but if it is as bad as you say it is, then you need your seniors to step up and help the younger guys themselves, in other words the guys that have already walked through the fire need to be the ones that guide the rest of the team. Heres an example, you ever seen "A League of Their Own"? If you remember, Coach Dugans wasnt much of a coach at first because he was forced to be there, so the players took it on themselves to organize practice and there was the one player that the rest looked up too, so she called the shots during the game! My point is, you guys are not losing just because your coach doesnt care, take a look around you might be losing because some of your players dont care! And that can be contageous, especially to the younger guys. So your seniors need to step up and make it happen. You guys have a chance to make some noise in the tournament if yall can pull it together by Monday! Good Luck To All!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe so but we still had so much potenal. i cant remember any team with so many players. two years ago we had a good coach who beleaved in us and when this coach came he said all the right things but last year he got the job he really wanted and no one else would coach us. i just wish the boys next year will have a coach that wants to play and win. some body who just coaches baseball. some body said he was forced to coach it this year. cant some body come to celina and coach because he wants to not because he has to

Edited by celinabaseball