Reffing

USNLAX

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIGRUSN

yea. Father Ryan was going crazy form the beginning against us. They were hitting after the ball was thrown. and in the back qiute a bit. the refs need to watch after the ball is trown for guys looking to hit the thrower. MBA has a reputation of playing hard, but i didnt experience that this year... maybe they shaped up a bit. exceot for one hit.

Guest BIGRUSN

Thats what I was trying to get acrosse. I dont think MBA play dirty all the time, but it happens to every team sometimes. I think its a MBA strategy yo be physical and disrupt the flow of the other team... I guess its working.

what is yalls stance on when there is a blow out going on and the other team starts to head hunt. also which teams do it the most?

Blow it out the backside, that was i say, head hunting is like having your cake and eating it two, eating you alive that is,yeah, and 9 fingered refs should keep themselves away from lacrosse games as well as axes

Blow it out the backside, that was i say, head hunting is like having your cake and eating it two, eating you alive that is,yeah, and 9 fingered refs should keep themselves away from lacrosse games as well as axes

Doug is really not a bad ref. Most people blame stupid fouls on Doug instead of themselves. Tennesse reffing is actually very good for a state outside of the northeast. If you want bad refs go to GA, NC, TX, or FL. Skip, Kaz, and one of the Memphis ref's officiate DI games. There is a very strict standards for these refs. Kaz has also reffed the ACC championships the past 4 years. BTW Doug cut his finger with a skill saw, not an axe.

Guest BIGRUSN

thats the reason why people get hurt. you dont go out and play the game in order to put someone on the ground... I admit it is fun, but if you do it too much refs are gonna know your number. Plus it gives your team a bad name and if your not careful you can hurt yourself doing it.

i mean every one has head hunted at some time but when you do it too much you put yourself and the player you are attacking at risk. i dont know if yall have ever hit someone and they fell down and didnt get back up for a while and stay there for a long time motionless it really changes your out look on doing it and also when someone is after you, but i am not saying dont hit, hitting is a part of the game and is sometime a thing that you have to do but head hunting is just dumb

Edited by USNLAX