columbia vs tullahoma

aingus

Yeah it was a great game. Tullahoma scored first on an own goal early in the second half. Columbia tied it with about 8 minutes to go. Columbia outshot tullahoma 3-2 in the shootout. One of Columbia's biggest wins. They always get a tremendous game from Tullahoma. Tullahoma is a real good team. Good luck to them in regionals.

Edited by CtownGK

coach T. scoreboard lists it as 3-2 but that was the score of the shoot out. 1-1 going into the shootouot. It was a real long night. Both teams played real hard. Columbia refused to give up after letting in an own goal. Some miscommunication in the back. Cartmell stopped 3 pks in the shootout. It had to be frustrating losing to Columbia in districts 2 years in a row both in shootouts but they showed alot of class congratulating the Columbia players after the game. This game could have gone either way. They have a great team and a great coach.

Edited by freekick2001

Great, Great Game Columbia.. I hope to get another game like that out of you guys in regionals. If anyone wants to see a great game, 100% effort on both sides for 110 minutes, You ought to come see columbia/tullahoma. Its great playin you guys, you're class acts. Great Job keeper. You are really the best I've seen. But EVEN YOU couldn't stop my pk :lol:(#11) keep up the good work, and we'll see you guys in Regionals!

not much i can do about a ball that curves away from me and hits side netting except look and go wow. it was a nice shot to go along with a great game. Looks like yall will be playing blackman and that should be a really good game. Best of luck and maybe we can meet again for regionals and i have a feeling we may if we take care of riverdale. like i said great game and good luck.