Grundy Loaded with Athletes

senditinjerome

I have seen Grundy play about 5 times now and everytime I go the athletic ability on this team just Blows me away. I just saw Grundy beat Greenbrier 5-0 and Tody pitch anther GEM. the seniors really steped up too, Kyle Brewer had a great day at the plate and was solid behind it as usual, and T.J. Arbuckle fresh off sittin Walker Valley down steped up again. The amount of athletes on this team is crazy to with all these player I meantioned plus the most athletic kid on the team and one of the best I have seen , Dustin Fultz, and then you throw in prolly the best Junior baseball player in East Tennessee Josh Sitz who made a web Gem on a ball hit up the middle and this team is just unbeleivable to watch. they are Deep in pitchin and if you get a chance go watch these boys play and if Toby is on the Hill I almost guarentee that you will be impressed. Good luck to the Jackets in the State hope they bring the championship home to Grundy.